Install by docker
Starcoin supports running nodes through Docker, and provides
starcoin application images, which can be directly pulled to run locally.
Pull the Docker image
docker pull starcoin/starcoin:latest
Starcoin binary at
/starcoin dir in the docker image.
Image tag description
- latest: indicates the latest release version, including pre-release versions.
- v1.10.1: indicates the v1.10.1 version of Starcoin.
- master: The image built from the master branch of the Starcoin repository.
- sha-7ab632b: indicates the version built from the git commit 7ab632b.
7ab632bis the first 7 chars of the commit's hash.
docker pull starcoin/starcoin:v1.10.1
docker pull starcoin/starcoin:master
docker pull starcoin/starcoin:sha-7ab632b
$ docker container run -it starcoin/starcoin:latest bash
# Note: When the prompt changes, it means that the interactive operation has been successfully entered
bin boot dev etc home lib lib64 media mnt opt proc root run sbin srv starcoin sys tmp usr var
# The version information is successfully output, indicating that the installation is successful
root@4d622b3fc3b4:/# ./starcoin/starcoin --version
starcoin 1.11.7-rc (build:1.11.7-rc)
Supported image repositories
- Docker hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/starcoin/starcoin/
- Github package: https://github.com/starcoinorg/starcoin/pkgs/container/starcoin