Clients of the Starcoin Blockchain submit transactions to request updates to the ledger state.
A signed transaction on the blockchain mainly contains:
- Sender address — Account address of the sender of the transaction.
- Sender public key — The public key that corresponds to the private key used to sign the transaction.
- Program — The program is comprised of the following:
- A Move bytecode transaction script.
- An optional list of inputs to the script. For a peer-to-peer transaction, the inputs contain the information about the recipient and the amount transferred to the recipient.
- An optional list of Move bytecode modules to publish.
- Sequence number — An unsigned integer that must be equal to the sequence number stored under the sender’s account.
- Expiration time — The time after which the transaction ceases to be valid.
- Signature — The digital signature of the sender.
- Transaction struct
- Transaction type introduce
- Transaction Info
- Transaction Info accumulator
Migrate and Rewrite: